On this page, you’ll find a list of popular amenities located near Secord Heights:
- Neighbourhood Schools
- Child Care
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Transit
- Commuting and Highway Access
- Community League
- Golf Course
- Fitness & Yoga
- More about life in West Edmonton
There are so many other great amenities not on this page!
Check out our Instagram feed to stay up-to-date with all the latest retail and entertainment located near Secord.
Better yet, we invite you to take a drive to our community and see for yourself the many great amenities nearby.
- David Thomas King School K-9
- Bishop David Motiuk Elementary/Jr High
- Brightpath Early Learning and Childcare
- Webber Greens Daycare
- YMCA Childcare at David Thomas King K-9 School
Parks & Recreation
Secord Heights has fully established array of paths, parks, and playspaces. Walk through the protected pond area, enjoy the picnic area with your family, or go exploring on bike paths and trails.
In winter, check out the local Secord Skating Rink
- Webber Greens (10 minute drive) includes: Sobeys, Browns Social House, Shoppers Drug Mart, and more.
- The Market at Lewis Estates (6 minute drive) includes: Save-On, Dollarama,Panago, Posh Hair, plus banks, gas, and more.
- The Shops at Granville (10 minute drive) includes: Costco, Goodlife, Soda Jerks, Papa Johns, drugstores, coffee, and many more.
Commuting and Highway Access
Secord Heights is about 10 minutes away from the Anthony Henday, Stony Plain Road, and Whitemud Drive.
Secord has an active Community League.
Lewis Estates Golf Course is a public 18 hole course. Secord is close enough that you can spend a day on the links perfecting your swing.
Fitness & Yoga
Bend and breathe.
Located 12 minutes away on Guardian road, Prana Yoga was voted the Top Choice Award’s best yoga studio in Edmonton!
More About Life In West Edmonton
New home buyers are so eager to find their new home in Secord because its West Edmonton location offers such an amazing quality of life.
Here are just a few of West Edmonton’s highlights:
- Designated public and catholic schools.
- Huge selection of nearby neighbourhood shops and services including: childcare, shopping, restaurants, and fitness.
- Great transportation network and easy commuting via Stony Plain Road, Anthony Henday Drive, and Whitemud Freeway.
- Lewis Farms Transit Centre and Park ’n Ride.
- You can learn more about amenities in Secord here.