There's So Much to See and Do in Secord Heights in West Edmonton
When you move to Secord Heights in West Edmonton, you get the luxury of living in a new home in a brand new community with plenty of established amenities. Schools, shopping, recreation, parks, health & fitness: they are all ready and waiting!
Secord Heights Child Care
- Brightpath Early Learning and Childcare
- Webber Greens Daycare
- YMCA Childcare at David Thomas King K-9 School
Parks & RecreationSecord Heights has fully established array of paths, parks, and playspaces. Walk through the protected pond area, enjoy the picnic area with your family, or go exploring on bike paths and trails. In winter, check out the local Secord Skating Rink
- Webber Greens (10 minute drive) includes: Sobeys, Browns Social House, Shoppers Drug Mart, and more.
- The Market at Lewis Estates (6 minute drive) includes: Save-On, Dollarama,Panago, Posh Hair, plus banks, gas, and more.
- The Shops at Granville (10 minute drive) includes: Costco, Goodlife, Soda Jerks, Papa Johns, drugstores, coffee, and many more.
Commuting and Highway AccessSecord Heights is about 10 minutes away from Anthony Henday Drive, Stony Plain Road, and the Whitemud Freeway.
Community LeagueSecord has an active Community League. Check out their websitefor information about programs, activities, events, and membership.
Golf CourseLewis Estates Golf Course is a public 18 hole course. Secord is close enough that you can spend a day on the links perfecting your swing.
Fitness & Yoga
- Bend and breathe. Prana Yoga Studio was voted the Top Choice Award’s best yoga studio in Edmonton for the past 3 years. Located 12 minutes away on Guardian road.