How To Find Secord Heights, West Edmonton's Best New Homes Community
Secord Heights is a thriving, well-known new homes community located just beyond Lewis Estates in West Edmonton. Our main intersection is Secord Boulevard and 96 Avenue.
Getting to Secord Heights
- From 87th Avenue/Webber Greens Drive and Anthony Henday Drive:
- Drive West on 87th Avenue/Webber Greens Drive until see The Market at Lewis Estates
- Turn Right onto 215 Street/Winterburn Road
- Drive about 650m North until you see the Secord Community on your left
- Turn Left onto 95a Avenue/Secord Boulevard
- Follow Secord Boulevard for about 1.5 km, past David Thomas King School (on your right) until you see our Secord Heights Showhomes
Tell Me More About Living In West Edmonton
New home buyers are so eager to find their new home in Secord because its West Edmonton location offers such an amazing quality of life.
Here are just a few of West Edmonton's highlights:
- Designated public and catholic schools.
- Huge selection of nearby neighbourhood shops and services including: childcare, shopping, restaurants, and fitness.
- Great transportation network and easy commuting via Stony Plain Road, Anthony Henday Drive, and Whitemud Freeway.
- Lewis Farms Transit Centre and Park ’n Ride.
- You can learn more about amenities in Secord here.
Come For A Visit, Stay For Awhile
In spring and summer months, why not stop in at the Lewis Estates Golf Course just off Winterburn Road for a round or two. They serve great meals, too, including brunch!
In winter, pack your skates and mitts and get some fresh air at the outdoor rink, or go for a cross-country ski on the golf course. Secord Heights in West Edmonton has something for everyone!